Last Updated December 17, 2019
Welcome to the Siteseeing Media and JennaRobbins.com (“JennaRobbins.com” or “Siteseeing Media” or “we” or “us”) website located at jennarobbins.com and jennaroserobbins.com and other affiliated websites and mobile applications (collectively the “Website”).
Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of and access to the Website. By accessing, using, and/or downloading any materials or content from the Website, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms” or this “Agreement”). If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions provide that all disputes between you and Siteseeing Media will be resolved by binding arbitration. Accordingly, you agree to give up your right to go to court (including in a class action) to assert or defend your rights under these Terms and Conditions (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review the Section below titled Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Siteseeing Media.
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Siteseeing Media shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that Siteseeing Media, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
- We Have All Rights In Our Site and Content; You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit Content to Us.
(a) Our site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on our site) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our site.
(b) By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio, or otherwise), you are giving us and our affiliates, agents, and third-party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by our website, compile, re-edit, adapt, or modify your video submission or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified, or derived) for any period.
(c) You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
- We Are an Internet Service Provider, e.g., We Are Not Responsible for and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors. Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers and contributors) are theirs alone, not opinions of Siteseeing Media. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, Siteseeing Media is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Siteseeing Media and its affiliates, successors, assigns, and agents do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Siteseeing Media and its affiliates, successors, assigns, and agents assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Siteseeing Media reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
- CHILDREN. Siteseeing Media does not accept Submissions from persons under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”). Furthermore, Siteseeing Media does not accept any user who is a Child. You are ineligible to use this Website if you are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian set up your account and have them agree to these terms. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian’s consent to these terms is ongoing and they hereby warrant that they will review these terms for changes and, if any occur, that they will be amenable thereto until you reach age 18, at which point you hereby give your consent to these terms. Furthermore, to the extent any user under the age of 18 makes a Submission of copyrighted materials heretofore, their parent or legal guardian hereby grants Siteseeing Media all rights to utilize the copyright and image/likeness embodied therein as further enumerated in this Agreement.
All Submissions must be true and in accordance with the rights of privacy and publicity and all federal, state, and international law. You may not upload an image or any likeness of another without their consent (or the consent of their parent or guardian if they are under the age of 18). If you do so, Siteseeing Media reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account. Furthermore, Siteseeing Media reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account if, in its sole discretion, it believes you are using Siteseeing Media for improper purposes or any purpose inconsistent with its business.
- You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Terms and Conditions or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Siteseeing Media and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section 4. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Your Use of Our Site Is Subject to Certain Disclaimers. OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- We Are Not Responsible for Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through such services.
- We May Be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information. You agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location, or other information in response thereto.
- Our Liability to You Is Limited. Siteseeing Media and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our site.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement. We will work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with the Website, if you bring that issue to our attention by emailing info [at] siteseeingmedia [dot] com. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction.
In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Siteseeing Media in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, you and Siteseeing Media agree that ALL disputes arising out of or related to these Terms and/or your use of any of Siteseeing Media’s products, whether based in tort, statute, fraud, contract, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these terms, will be resolved through final and binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator instead of in a court by a judge or jury. Arbitration is more informal than bringing a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator, instead of a judge or jury, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitration allows for more limited discovery than in court; however, we agree to cooperate with each other to agree to reasonable discovery in light of the issues involved and amount of the claim. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award, but in so doing, the arbitrator shall apply substantive law regarding damages as if the matter had been brought in court, including without limitation, the law on punitive damages as applied by the United States Supreme Court. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms and any other contractual relationship between you and Siteseeing Media. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND SITESEEING MEDIA ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
(a) Exceptions to Arbitration Agreement. Notwithstanding the paragraph above, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if such an action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
(b) Arbitration Process. If you desire to assert a claim against Siteseeing Media, and you therefore elect to seek arbitration, you must first send to Siteseeing Media, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to Siteseeing Media should be addressed to: Siteseeing Media, 8162 Manitoba Street, #203, Playa del Rey, CA 90293 (“Notice Address”). If Siteseeing Media desires to assert a claim against you and therefore elects to seek arbitration, it will send, by certified mail, a written Notice to the most recent address we have on file or otherwise in our records for you. A Notice, whether sent by you or by Siteseeing Media, must (I) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (II) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Siteseeing Media and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Siteseeing Media may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Siteseeing Media or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator. You may download or copy a Notice form and a form to initiate arbitration from the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) at www.adr.org. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association, as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by requesting them from us by writing to us at the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of these Terms. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of these Terms, including this arbitration agreement. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Los Angeles, California. If your claim is for U.S. $10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds U.S. $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Siteseeing Media’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if Siteseeing Media did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then Siteseeing Media will pay you the amount of the award or U.S. $1,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. Each party shall pay for its own costs and attorneys’ fees, if any.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND SITESEEING MEDIA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Siteseeing Media agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then (a) the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, but the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect; and (b) exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in Los Angeles, California.
- Your Responsibilities. You will comply with all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, regulations, and conventions in connection with your use of the Website, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and the exportation of technical or personal data from locations other than the location from which Siteseeing Media controls and operates the Website and services associated therewith. Furthermore, you expressly agree not to violate any rights of publicity or privacy of any person, nor defame any person or entity.
- Miscellaneous Provisions. This Agreement represents the parties’ entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, or additional communications. Siteseeing Media reserves the right to change these Terms or its policies relating to the Website at any time and from time to time, and such changes will be effective upon being posted herein. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website, which may be posted from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes and/or postings shall constitute your consent to such changes. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Siteseeing Media and you as a result of these Terms or use of the Website. You may not assign this Agreement without the prior written approval of Siteseeing Media. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void. Siteseeing Media reserves the right to use third-party providers in the provision of the Website and/or the goods, service, and/or materials associated therewith. The failure of either party to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by such party in writing. Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Siteseeing Media.
- Intellectual Property Notices. Elements of the Website are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Siteseeing Media. Siteseeing Media trademark and/or other identifiers referenced herein are trademarks of Siteseeing Media and/or its affiliates and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Copyright © 2019 Siteseeing Media. All rights reserved.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, or if you would like to request permission to use any materials, please send an email to info [at] siteseeingmedia [dot] com or use the form on our Contact page.