Jenna Rose Robbins is a writer, ghostwriter, editor, and web consultant with extensive online and publishing experience. While the majority of her work has fallen in the entertainment and travel realms, the scope of her projects has ranged from politics and finance to sports and health.
After graduating from the University of Michigan, Jenna went on to receive her Master’s of Professional Writing (a specialized M.F.A.) from the University of Southern California. In addition to ghostwriting two New York Times bestsellers, her 2017 book, Faithful and Devoted: Confessions of a Music Addict, was a finalist for the prestigious BookLife Prize, awarded by a division of Publisher’s Weekly.
Jenna is available as a freelance writer, editor, and consultant and is a member of the Los Angeles Editors and Writers Group (LAEWG).
In the News
- “Common Web Design Mistakes and How to Avoid Them” (UpCity)
- “How to Write a Book: 30 Different Authors Share Their Advice” (OutwitTrade)
- “How to Travel the World as a Digital Nomad (With No Regrets)” (Oberlo)
- “Meet the Finalists for the 2017 BookLife Prize” (Publishers Weekly)
- “Seven Finalists for 2017 BookLife Prize Announced” (Publishers Weekly)
- Ghostwriting (Carnival Personnel podcast)
- “People Are Spending Hundreds to Find Out How to Be a Five-Start Airbnb Host” (Moneyish)
- Financial Case Study: Jenna Rose Robbins, Ghostwriting (The Professional Hobo)
- “What Does a Copy Editor Do?” (Mediabistro)
- “More People Seeing Benefits of Working (Very) Remotely” (The New York Post)
- “How FIJI Water Brand Stays Accessible on Facebook” — interview (AdWeek)
- “24 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Email Newsletters” (Blogworld)
- “Why High-Demand Freelancers Need Personal Blogs” (Contently)
- CBS Social: The New Media (Panel member)